пятница, 8 мая 2020 г.

Saying Googbye


My high school years are coming to an end. I know there are a lot of you going through the same thing, and hey, welcome aboard this scary ride to a destination unknown.

 Some people might think that graduating from high school is just a tiny chapter in the big book called ‘Life’, and that there are more important events to come – but to me, it’s a pretty huge milestone.








           




It’s difficult to describe: a jumble of fear, pangs of regret, and sprinkles of nervousness, with a side of excitement and expectation. There’s a lot of uncertainty in the air, and I suppose that’s what makes it both exciting and frightening. Am I moving on to university? Should I just start a job and get work experience? 



The fear comes because we’re afraid we might not find answers to these questions – or, even worse, we find them but don’t like them. The only thing we can control is our decision to work to the best of our ability while trying to look after our health during this gruelling and stressful time. Just give everything your best effort and it will all work out in the end when your hard work pays off.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Saying Googbye

My high school years are coming to an end. I know there are a lot of you going through the same thing, and hey, welcome aboard this sca...